Thank you for very much for shopping with us at Sandy Lane Farm. You are supporting a local, sustainable & family run farm & other small scale Oxfordshire producers who sell through our shop.
The shop sells a wide range of freshly harvested organic veg from the farm, bought in organic veg from farms in the UK & EU & other farm shop produce such as milk, local cheese, jams & cakes.
We have our own free-range organic eggs & free-range, slow reared pork & lamb. We now sell a range of eco-friendly/organic store cupboard & household items.
The essentials also available via our ‘click & collect’ service with can be picked up at the farm a specified time on as Friday or Saturday. More details below.
NEW!! We stock SESI Refill products. Reduce & reuse packaging by refilling ethical & eco-friendly household liquids from our refill stations. Choose from:
– All purpose cleaner
– Washing up liquid
– Non-Bio washing detergent
– Fabric conditioner
– Hand soap
– Toilet cleaner
Bring your own bottles or buy new bottles to refill in the shop. Click here for more information about the ethical & environmentally friendly ethos behind SESI products.
We are also a delivery point for SESI Food & Household Refills so you can get more of what you need when you pick up from the farm.
Click here for SESI online shop. Food or products ordered come to the farm in a named box after 2.30 on Thursdays. Items are in sustainable compostable or recyclable packaging to transfer to your own containers at home. Collect during shop opening hours (after 2.30pm Thursdays) or pick up with a ‘click & collect order’.
Click and Collect
Order organic veg & local produce in advance via our weekly order form by Wednesday at 3.30 & pick up from the farm during a designated time slot on Friday or Saturday.
If you would like home delivery of Sandy Lane Farm organic veg please register with Ten Mile Menu.
How to shop with our click & collect farm shop:
– Join our ‘shop customer’ mailing list & receive a new order form on Tuesday every week. The order form stays open until Wednesday (get in touch if you would like to sign up for click & collect order form emails & other farm news)
– Make sure that our email address is in your ‘contacts’ so that our emails do not go to your spam inbox
– Fill in the order form by the specified deadline & indicate the day you would like to pick up
– If you made a ‘click & collect’ order, wait for an email confirming your collection time slot, sent the day before
– We will put your order together on the day of collection. You will be charged for what is in your final order, not necessarily what is on your order form as sometimes produce runs out or is not good enough quality to put in an order.
EXTRA PRECAUTIONS WE ARE TAKING TO REDUCE THE RISK OF SPREADING COVID 19…
As well as making sure as many of our customers as possible are able to get fresh organic veg & fruit, safety for customers & staff is a priority. We continue to take the following precautions:
– In-line with our existing advice, all veg & fruit should be washed before use
– Hand washing facilities are available in the farm shop car park & hand sanitiser is readily available
- We have opened the shop for an extra day to allow more time for customers to visit & to ensure we avoid being too full at any one time
– Face masks worn by staff & customers (unless exempt)
– Click & collect orders are contactless between customers & staff. Please let us know if you would prefer your order to be brought outside
– Staff wash hands/use hand sanitiser between orders
– Social distancing between staff & customers is observed at all times
– Social distancing is observed between staff at the farm
– Staff wear a clean apron on an order packing day
– Wash hands after handling any packaging from your order
Please note if you are on our mailing list we do not share your details with anyone else, in accordance with GDPR rules.